Philips Avent Natural Teat Variable Flow 2unit
Variable flow with 3 possible positions.
Philips Avent Natural Teat Variable Flow it has 1 hole that guarantees 3 different flows depending on the position of the teat placement, suitable for babies from 3 months of age. The Philips Avent Natural range offers teats with different levels of softness and increasing flow rates, for each stage of your baby's development.
Philips Avent teats are made from high-quality, resistant silicone. The raw material used to manufacture the teat is subjected to rigorous quality and safety tests.
The ribbed, soft, anti-contraction teat is designed for growing babies. The comfort petals and the natural shape of the teat allow a natural grip and facilitate the combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
The wide teat, similar to the shape of the breast, allows a natural grip, facilitating the combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding for your baby.
Anti-colic valve developed to prevent the air in your baby's belly, in order to reduce cramps and discomfort.
Smooth, tooth-resistant teat designed for baby's growing needs.
Use only with Philips Avent Natural bottles. Teats are available in packs of 2.
The 7 advantages of silicone:
- Fully transparent, for a hygienic and natural look
- Indicated for allergies to latex
- Silicone rubber is more durable than latex
- Resistant to baby's teeth
- Odorless and tasteless, facilitates compatibility with breastfeeding
- Sterilizable with boiling water, steam or cold water
- Suitable for microwave and dishwasher
You might also like