Cerelac To Go Honey 110g
The real experience of a porridge in a little package, specially designed for older babies to learn to eat on their own.
Cerelac To Go Honey is a ready-to-drink porridge that combines the nutritional benefits of milk and cereals with the delicious taste of honey, specially developed for the specific needs of babies from 12 months of age. With a mild flavor and creamy texture, the packet is an excellent option to offer your baby a healthy, balanced and very practical snack, anytime and anywhere.
- Each packet provides 35% of the daily reference value of iron, which contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- Its practical and innovative packaging was specially designed to encourage older babies to learn to eat by themselves directly from the packet, contributing to the baby's development. It also allows you to spoon feed the smallest babies.
- Specially developed for babies from 12 months.
- Ideal to offer the baby between meals.
- Rich in iron, which contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- With a delicious flavor and a smooth and creamy texture.
From 12 months onwards, babies can consume alone directly from the packet, when seated and under supervision. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep in the fridge for 24 hours.