Wock Breelite 40 Work Shoes 07 Light Gray
Flexible and breathable: outdoor footwear for work. They are ideal for everyone with an active life and for professionals who need light footwear.
Wock Breelite were designed to provide maximum comfort and breathability, with complete safety. For activities in which professionals spend many hours on their feet and tend to have fatigue and discomfort in the feet and legs, it is ideal to be used for all people with an active life, Geriatrics and Physiotherapy Professionals, Hospitals and Health Institutions, Beauty and Cosmetics and Catering Industry.
- Freshknit™ Technology: The honeycomb design gives a natural form of breathability to a solution that uses the most advanced technology. Composed of high-resistance and extremely flexible fibers, it supports the foot in all types of movements.
- Non-slip: Guarantees total freedom of movement on different floors without the risk of slipping.
- Impact Absorption: Its special design helps to mitigate the appearance of micro injuries in tendons, bones and joints, reducing the feeling of tired legs.
- Ventilated: keeps feet dry and cool all day.
- Feelite technology to produce super light and highly comfortable footwear.
- Insole: Breathable and removable insole, super practical, helps keep your feet cool.
- Closed Shoe: Added support in the heel, for moments that require extra agility.
The shoes can be washed at 30°C in the washing machine. Do not use bleaching agents, aggressive detergents, solvents or corrosive cleaning products. To dry, place in the air, at room temperature, in the shade. Keep away from heat sources. The model's lifespan depends on factors such as the floor, hours of use, user weight, washing conditions, etc. We recommend wearing with socks.
You might also like