Inocare 28 Sachets
Support of normal reproduction and female fertility.
Inocare is a formulation developed with Myo-Inositol, D-Chiro-Inositol, Quatrefolic, Zinc and other micronutrients specifically tested to support and regulate ovulation and female reproduction.
- In pregnant women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) it reduces weight gain, normalizes the time of pregnancy and reduces the incidence of diabetes. The evidence shows that it not only gives pregnant women clear benefits, but there is an absence of any side effects seen at the recommended dose.
- The most recent information has shown that supplementation increases insulin sensitivity. It helps with weight loss in conjunction with a balanced diet. It also allows to regulate ovulation in most women with anovulation due to PCOS.
- It should be used as an adjunct to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation protocols. Taken during Medically Assisted Procreation treatment, it has been shown to improve the quality of oocytes and the embryo and reduce the risk of hyperstimulation. It can be taken safely during pregnancy and reduces the incidence of gestational diabetes and preterm birth.
- It is of vegetable origin (without gluten or lactose) and without side effects.
- Quatrefolic: (Vitamin B9, Folic Acid) is a biologically active, patented folic acid that contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, cell division and growth of fetal and maternal tissues during pregnancy.
- Myo & D-Chiro-Inositol: they have a synergistic action and are involved in numerous physiological processes in the body, such as those related to the action of insulin, glucose metabolism and ovulation.
- Zinc: an important antioxidant that intervenes in numerous physiological functions, being involved in normal fertility and reproduction processes and is also necessary for cell differentiation and division and for the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3: ensures, during pregnancy, the calcium needs of the fetus and later of the newborn. Vitamin D exists in preconceptive supplements in order to guarantee an adequate embryonic implantation, essential for women with identified fertility problems.
- Other Components: Vitamin B6 and Manganese.
- Available in sachets and capsules.
Directions for use:
Two sachets a day or four capsules a day.