Mepiform Dressings Silicone 10x18cm 5 units
Mepiform® it is designed for the treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids. The layer with Safetac reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes.
It is empirically proven that silicone has a positive impact on hypertrophic scars and keloids.
Safetac is the original soft silicone contact layer that minimizes pain. Its design allows the dressing to adapt smoothly to the skin without adhering to the wet wound bed, so that dressing removal is easy and does not cause trauma or pain to patients. Safetac also protects the newly formed tissue and the surrounding skin, minimizing the risk of maceration. A combination of less pain and less trauma that provides faster healing and a reduction in total treatment costs.
- Self-adhesive silicone blade for treating scars;
- Safetac layer that minimizes patients' pain and trauma;
- You can remove, adjust and leave the dressing on for several days;
- Thin, flexible and discreet - can be used in daily activities;
- One unit of Mepiform® can be used for 7 days or more.
Directions for use:
Remove the protective paper and cut the dressing to size if necessary.
Apply the dressing on the scar.
Re-use after each daily cleaning of the scar.