Gestacare T 30capsules
Iodine-free food supplement, indicated from the moment the couple wishes to become pregnant.
GestaCare T, iodine-free, is an international reference supplement, developed specifically without iodine for women who cannot take iodine supplements, for use from the moment the couple wishes to become pregnant.
- Supplementation with GestaCare T aims to eliminate the risk of deficiency of micronutrients essential to good fetal development and maternal health.
- The dose should be started as early as possible (preferably before the start of pregnancy) and continued throughout the pregnancy.
- It includes micronutrients such as Folic Acid (Biologically Active Folate, Quatrefolic®), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Omega 3 (DHA) and other essential minerals, trace elements and extracts, such as Iron, Magnesium and Ginger.
- It has the latest generation of folic acid, Quatrefolic.
- With Nauseastop® Ginger in its formulation for reducing pregnancy-induced nausea.
- State-of-the-art formulation, specially developed to offer women who wish to become pregnant or already pregnant the best tolerability in a supplement, in such a special period of their life.
Directions for use:
It is advisable to take one capsule a day with a glass of water.