Medela Silicone Nipples Contact Size M
For breastfeeding with sore, cracked, smooth or inverted nipples.
Medela Silicone Nipples Contact make breastfeeding possible when breastfeeding is difficult or painful, as they protect sore nipples and help your baby to get to the breast more easily.
- They allow breastfeeding when breast attachment is difficult or painful, or if you have flat or inverted nipples.
- Protect sensitive, dry or cracked nipples during breastfeeding.
- Made of transparent, ultra-thin and soft silicone, which is comfortable for sensitive skin.
- Safe and tasteless for your baby.
- The shape maximizes skin contact between you and your baby.
- BPA free.
Directions for use:
After washing your hands with drinking water and drying them well, grab the wings of the Contact ™ silicone nipple to put it in place. Moistening the silicone nipple with drinking water will help it stick. See the Contact ™ silicone nipple instructions for complete details on how to place them. The silicone nipple should fit snugly against the nipple.