Medela Purelan 100 Cream 37g
Lanolin cream for natural care and skin protection during breastfeeding.
Medela Purelan 100 Cream: if you have dry, cracked or sore nipples, the Purelan ™ 100 lanolin cream provides soothing care and natural protection and is safe for you and your baby when breastfeeding.
- Safe for mom and baby. It does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
- Medical grade lanolin, 100% ultra-pure and natural.
- Helps restore the natural lipid level to correct the skin's moisture balance.
- Helps reinforce the skin's natural barrier properties.
- Also ideal for chapped lips, dry noses and dry skin in babies.
- Free of parabens, additives, preservatives and perfume.
Directions for use:
If you are breastfeeding, you can apply the Purelan ™ 100 lanolin cream right after a breastfeeding session. Make sure your hands are clean before expressing some milk and rubbing it on your nipple and areola (the darkest skin around your nipple) and let them dry. Then heat and soften a pea-sized amount of lanolin cream between your fingertips. Apply gently on the nipple.