Urgo Recargas Emplastro Electroterapia 3unidades
Rechargeable refills for pre-programmed electrotherapy patches to relieve muscle and joint pain.
Urgo Rechargeable Electrotherapy Plaster Refills are for use in Urgo Emplasto Electroterapia that it is a medical device, it acts on the nerve fibers of the painful zone, blocking the transmission of pain to the spinal cord and the brain. It also stimulates the production of endorphins, molecules that are responsible for the natural destruction of pain.
- Thanks to its TENS electrotherapy technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation / transcutaneous electrical neurostimulation) it immediately relieves all types of pain.
- Absent pharmacological active substances, it offers a good safety profile, does not burn the skin or cause allergic reactions associated with NSAIDs.
- Its plastered format allows it to adapt to various locations and facilitate its use by all users of the various age groups (from 16 years old).
- The TENS plaster is an electrical device that allows the adjustment of the intensity up to 15 levels in treatments of 20 minutes.
- Accompanied by 2 gel refills, it is reusable, allowing up to 40 uses (20 uses / gel).
- Back pain (lower back, neck pain)
- Joint pain (arthrosis, arthritis, rheumatism, pain in the knees, hips, ankles, etc.)
- Neuralgia (sciatica)
- Traumatic muscle or tendon pains (sprains, tendonitis) after consulting a health professional.
Directions for use:
Apply the plaster to clean, healthy skin. Each treatment cycle lasts for 20 minutes. Do not use while sleeping, when driving a vehicle or in contact with other electrical appliances or metallic objects in order to avoid causing unpleasant power surges or local burns. Do not use in case of heart problems, carrying implants (pacemakers, prostheses, etc.) or insulin pump. Do not use the plaster after drinking alcohol. Do not use the patch in case of fever, seizure problems or cancer. Do not use after an operation, when strong muscle contractions can disturb the healing process, in case of acute or chronic skin disease (wound, irritation, redness, rash, inflammation, oozing) or scarring. In case of acute or chronic disease of the gastrointestinal tract or in case of simultaneous connection to a high frequency surgical apparatus.