Vitis Orthodontic Wax
It acts as a protective layer to prevent irritation and friction caused by orthodontic appliances, also allowing pain relief.
Vitis Orthodontic Wax acts as a protective layer to prevent irritation and friction caused by orthodontic appliances, also allowing pain relief.
- It is applied over the various orthodontic appliances placed on the teeth (braces, arches or molar bands) which, consequently, can cause friction injuries with the tongue or the inner part of the cheeks. The wax works by creating a thin protective layer that prevents the formation of lesions.
- Wax is indicated for all wearers of orthodontic appliances.
- Its use is recommended for the first few days after the initial placement of the orthodontic appliance and after each orthodontic adjustment.
- It is also useful before an appointment with the dentist in case parts of the orthodontic appliance break.
- In addition, it can be applied whenever discomfort arises during treatment.
Apply the wax on the elements of the orthodontic device that are causing discomfort, forming a thin protective layer.
You might also like