Medcare Nebulizer Compressor C130
This product was developed for effective treatments for asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. It produces a current of air that is conducted through a transparent tube to the nebulizer. When air enters the nebulizer cup it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol for easy inhalation.
It is recommended that the nebulizer cup, mouthpiece and masks are thoroughly cleaned with hot water after each use and with a mild detergent after the last daily treatment. If your doctor specifies another cleaning method, follow its instructions.
A single operating button, easy to clean, includes a complete nebulizer kit. Latex free. Easy transport and handling.
Micronized particle size:
Directions for use:
1. Place the device on a smooth and stable surface. Make sure you reach the unit easily when you are seated.
2. Open the lid of the device and remove all accessories. Important: Before each use, the appliance must be thoroughly cleaned according to the instructions.
3. Carefully rotate the top of the nebulizer cup counterclockwise to access the medicine filling cone.
4. Fill the bottom of the nebulizer cup cone according to the medication and in the amount prescribed by your doctor.
5. Rotate the top of the nebulizer cup clockwise to secure the filling cone. Make sure both parts are secure.
6. Insert one end of the air tube into the base of the nebulizer cup.
7. Insert the other end of the tube into the air outlet located on the top of the device under the cover.
8. Place the mouthpiece or mask on top of the nebulizer cup.
9. Connect the power cord to a power source. Make sure the switch is in the off position. Turn on the switch to start your treatment.