Balanced formula for people over 50
Pharmaton 50+ is a multivitamin whose complete and balanced formula with vitamins, essential minerals, omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), has been specially developed to meet the specific nutritional needs of the body from the age of 50.
Pharmaton 50+ brings together in one formula key ingredients that help you keep 7 essential areas of your body functioning normally:
1. Cardiovascular system
- thiamine, EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart.
- vitamin C participates in the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels
- folate and vitamins B6 and B12 play a role in normal homocysteine metabolism
2. Immune system health
- copper, folate, iron, selenium, zinc and vitamins B6, B12, C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- copper, riboflavin, selenium, zinc and vitamins C and E help protect cells against unwanted oxidation
3. Brain function
- iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- copper, thiamine, riboflavin and vitamins B6, B12 and C help the normal functioning of the nervous system
- DHA has a role in maintaining normal brain function
- folate, thiamine, vitamins B6, B12 and C, participate in normal psychological function
- iron, folate, riboflavin, and vitamins B12, B6, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- copper, iron, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamins B6, B12 and C help in normal energy-producing metabolism
- DHA, riboflavin and zinc contribute to maintaining normal vision
6. Maintenance of bones and cartilage
- vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- vitamin C plays a role in normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function
7. Skin, hair and nails
- zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of nails and normal hair
- zinc and riboflavin participate in maintaining normal skin
- copper plays a role in normal skin and hair pigmentation
Directions for use:
The recommended daily dose is one capsule a day, taken with a liquid, preferably after breakfast.
Use not recommended:
- in children and adolescents under 18;
- simultaneously with other products with vitamin D;
- when there is accumulation / excess of iron, calcium or vitamin D in the body or disorders of iron metabolism;
- in megaloblastic anemias or due to vitamin B12 deficiency;
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.