Pharmaton 50+ 30 capsules
Balanced multivitamin formula for people over 50.
Pharmaton 50+ is a multivitamin whose complete and balanced formula with vitamins, essential minerals, omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), was specially developed to meet the specific nutritional needs of the body from the age of 50.
- Pharmaton 50+ brings together in a single formula key ingredients that help you keep 7 essential areas of your body functioning normally.
- Thiamine, EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart. Vitamin C participates in the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels. Folate and vitamins B6 and B12 play a role in normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Copper, folate, iron, selenium, zinc and vitamins B6, B12, C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system. Copper, riboflavin, selenium, zinc and vitamins C and E help protect cells against unwanted oxidation.
- Iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function. Copper, thiamine, riboflavin and vitamins B6, B12 and C help the nervous system function normally. DHA plays a role in maintaining normal brain function. Folate, thiamine, vitamins B6, B12 and C participate in normal psychological function.
- Iron, folate, riboflavin, and vitamins B12, B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Copper, iron, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamins B6, B12 and C help normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- DHA, riboflavin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin C plays a role in normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function.
- Zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of nails and normal hair. Zinc and riboflavin participate in the maintenance of normal skin. Copper plays a role in normal skin and hair pigmentation.
Advice for use:
The recommended daily dose is one capsule a day, taken with a liquid, preferably after breakfast. Not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age; concurrently with other vitamin D products; when there is accumulation/excess of iron, calcium or vitamin D in the body or disorders of iron metabolism; in megaloblastic anemia or due to vitamin B12 deficiency; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake and keep out of reach of children.
You might also like