ArkoReal Apetit Junior 150ml
Multivitamin for children.
ArkoReal Apetit Junior is a food supplement based on Royal Jelly, Quina and 8 Vitamins.
- Leader of the Royal Jelly market, Arkopharma Laboratories, offer a real concentrate of Royal Jelly, Quina, B complex vitamins, vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Specially developed for children, based on Royal Jelly, Quina and Vitamins it is a drinkable solution with pleasant banana-pear flavor ideal to complement the daily diet.
- Royal Jelly is a substance secreted by worker bees and is the food of the Queen Bee throughout her life.
- Quina helps to stimulate appetite.
- Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone growth and development in children. Daily intake provides a significant amount of the recommended daily dose (15%) of this vitamin to obtain the beneficial effect. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Ingredients: Fructose - Water - Maltodextrin - Honey - Royal Jelly - Aromas: Pear Aroma, Banana Aroma, Quina Extract - Thickener: Carrageenan - Vitamin C - Vitamin E (lactose, caseinate (milk)) - Preservative: Potassium Sorbate - Niacin - Acidifi cant: Citric Acid - Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) - Vitamin A - Vitamin D3 - Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B12.
Directions for use:
From 3 years old: 1 measuring spoon (5 ml) / day From 6 years old: 2 measuring spoons (10 ml) / day. Caution is recommended in asthmatic and atopic individuals. Do not take in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients. Avoid in pregnancy and lactation due to lack of safety data. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Keep away from light, heat and moisture.