Caladryl Derma Hydrating Cream Atopic Dermatitis 200g
Daily hydration of dry to very dry skin present in cases of atopic eczema, contact eczema and psoriasis.
Shelf life: 01/2021
Caladryl Derma Hydrating Cream Atopic Dermatitis has a unique formulation, for the daily hydration of irritated skin.
- Daily care of the symptoms of dry to very dry skin present between outbreaks of atopic eczema, contact eczema and psoriasis.
- It leaves the skin soft and smooth, maintaining its moisture levels and strengthening the skin's barrier function.
- To avoid acute attacks, use during periods without symptoms, such as daily care.
- Easy absorption. Non-greasy texture.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It does not contain cortiscosteroids, artificial colors or perfume.
Directions for use:
Apply a thin layer of cream, twice a day, to the affected area. Make sure the skin is clean before applying the cream. Reapply the cream every time you shower.