Nan Expert Pro AC 800g
Infant milk from birth, especially indicated for the dietary treatment of infant colic.
Nan Expert Pro AC is a dietary food for specific medicinal purposes, especially indicated for the dietary treatment of infant colic (characterized by excessive crying) and associated symptoms of intestinal discomfort (flatulence and abdominal pain), which must be used under the supervision of a doctor. healthcare professional.
- L. reuteri. Active probiotic culture, with a proven effect on reducing colic and improving intestinal discomfort.
- Low in lactose. A reduced content of lactose that facilitates digestive comfort, in cases of transient lactose intolerance, very common in the first months of the baby's age or in a phase of recovery from acute diarrhea.
- Optipro Ha. An optimized and easily digestible hypoallergenic protein blend.
- LC-PUFAs. Two long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (DHA and ARA) present in breast milk.
- Contains a unique combination of active ingredients, proven to significantly relieve colic and associated digestive discomfort symptoms.
Maltodextrin, vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed, palm) and Mortierella alpina, lactose, enzymatically hydrolyzed whey proteins*, mineral substances (calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, sodium, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate, potassium iodide), fish oil, L-arginine, vitamins (C, E, A, PP, pantothenic acid, D, B1, B2, B6, K, folic acid, B12, biotin), L-histidine, choline bitartrate, L-tyrosine, taurine, inositol, nucleotides, L-carnitine, Lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM 179381). *The enzyme used in the process is not of Halal or Kosher origin. 1 Under license from BioGaia AB. Origin of proteins: Whey.
Wash your hands well before preparing the bottle. Wash the bottle, teat and lid well so that no milk is left behind. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Let cool. See the power table. Pour the exact amount of boiled water into the bottle. Only use the measuring spoon found in the can. Use the rim of the can to level the amount of powder to the measure. After use, place the measuring spoon in suspension inside the can. Cover the bottle and shake until the powder is completely dissolved. Give it to the baby immediately. Close the can properly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, consume within a maximum period of 3 weeks.
You might also like