Novalac 2 800g
Transitional milk suitable for feeding infants from 6 to 12 months.
The milk Novalac 2 it is a transition milk suitable for feeding infants from 6 to 12 months, when breastfeeding is not possible.
O Novalac 2 covers all nutritional needs of infants over 6 months of age, as part of a diverse diet and according to your doctor's recommendations.
Directions for use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the bottle.
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40ºC or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40ºC.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle first.
- Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of powder spoons, smoothing the spoon with a clean and dry knife; do not settle the dust.
- Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic lid, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat on the bottle.
- Allow to cool to a warm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist. Immediately give your baby the prepared bottle.
- Do not keep leftovers in the bottle, throw away the remaining milk.