Novalac Rice + 400g
Dietary food for specific medical purposes for infants and children with allergies to cow's milk proteins and / or lactose intolerance.
Novalac Rice + is a dietary food for specific medical purposes for infants and children with APLV (allergy to cow's milk proteins) and / or with lactose intolerance.
- Formula 100% rice protein hydrolyzate vegetable, indicated from birth.
- Rice is recognized as being the least allergenic cereal. Rice is a recommended vegetable alternative to APLV (allergy to cow's milk protein).
- Children allergic to cow's milk and soy tolerate a rice formula
- Lactose free.
- With maltodextrins and starches.
- Pleasant taste and smell.
- Phytoestrogen free: Rice (unlike soy) has no estrogenic activity.
- Contains DHA (docohexaenoic acid) - LC-PUFAs (long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid)
- With low protein content.
- Contains PAX Complex, a thickening complex even more effective in cases of regurgitation.