Novalac AC 800g
Infant milk, anti-colic formula.
Novalac AC is an infant milk suitable for feeding infants from birth onwards, when breastfeeding is not possible.
Novalac AC takes care of all the nutritional needs of lactating women during the first 6 months of life.
In the case of lactating women with protein allergies, premature infants, with low body weight at birth or with a compromised immune system, you should seek advice from a qualified health professional.
Directions for use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the bottle.
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40ºC or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40ºC.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle first.
- Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of powder spoons, smoothing the spoon with a clean and dry knife; do not settle the dust.
- Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic lid, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat on the bottle.
- Allow to cool to a warm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist. Immediately give your baby the prepared bottle.
- Do not keep leftovers in the bottle, throw away the remaining milk.