Novalac HA Comfort 800g
Infant milk from birth, hypoallergenic formula.
Novalac HA Confort is a thickened infant milk containing hydrolyzed milk proteins. It is designed to specifically meet the nutritional needs of infants born at term from birth onwards, when breastfeeding is not possible.
Novalac HA Confort should not be consumed if:
- Declared allergy to milk or milk proteins.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Glucose or galactose malabsorption syndrome.
In the case of lactating women with protein allergies, premature infants, with low body weight at birth or with a compromised immune system, you should seek advice from a qualified health professional.
Directions for use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the bottle.
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40ºC or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40ºC.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle first.
- Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of powder spoons, smoothing the spoon with a clean and dry knife; do not settle the dust.
- Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic lid, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat on the bottle.
- Allow to cool to a warm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist. Immediately give your baby the prepared bottle.
- Do not keep leftovers in the bottle, throw away the remaining milk.