Reusable Mask Level 3 Adult 1unit
Level 3 reusable mask.
- Mask of level 3 (use by individuals in the context of their professional activity, use by individuals who contact other individuals with any type of mask and use in authorized outlets in the context of confinement, namely in interior spaces with multiple people)
- With nose adjustment and ear elastics.
- Length 17cm, Height with folds closed 9.5cm.
Directions for use:
a) Hand hygiene, with soap and water or an alcohol-based solution, before putting on the mask;
b) Putting on the mask with the inner face facing the face, and the outer face facing out;
c) Adjusting the rigid end of the mask to the nose, covering the mouth, nose and chin with the mask, making sure that there are no spaces between the face and the mask;
d) The mask should not be touched while it is in use; if this happens, hand hygiene must be performed immediately;
e) It is recommended to use each mask for a maximum period of 4 hours a day, and the mask should be replaced with a new one at the end of that period or as soon as it is wet. The removed mask must be washed before being reused;
f) If you accidentally get the mask wet, replace it with a dry one as soon as possible. The wet mask must be washed before being reused;
g) The mask must be removed from the back (not touching the front of the mask), holding the elastics;
h) The mask must be placed individually in a closed plastic bag, until it is placed in the washing machine;
i) A new hand hygiene must be performed at the end of the use and handling of the mask.
Care and cleaning:
- The mask must be washed before its first use.
- The mask must be washed using a normal washing cycle, complete at 60º with detergent, after each use. You must ensure that it is dry before the next use. The wet / damp mask decreases protection.
- Maximum number of washing cycles: 5
This article is not a medical device. It does not comply with the regulation of surgical masks (regulation EU / 2017/745) or individual protection equipment (regulation EU / 2016/425).