Scholl In-Balance Lumbar Insole S 2 units
Supports the position of the foot, being able to reduce the tension in the lumbar area.
Scholl In-Balance Lumbar Insole immediately help to absorb the tension induced by the impact on the lower part of the body.
- They adapt to the feet to distribute their weight in a balanced way and reduce pressure.
- They help to stabilize the position of the feet by supporting your natural style of walking.
- All of our Pain Relief Insoles have a movement control structure: the shape and combination of materials suitable to give extra support to specific areas of the feet.
- Shock-absorbing heel support to reduce tension transfer to the lower back.
- Full length insole to support the position of the entire foot and avoid high pressure areas, distributing the load more evenly.
- Available in sizes S (37-39.5), M (40-42) and L (42.5-45).
Directions for use:
Before using, check that the product fits well in the shoe, if necessary remove the existing insole. The heel of the insole should be placed against the back of the shoe and, if necessary, cut the toe to the desired size following the product guidelines. It may take some time for some people to feel comfortable with these insoles. It is necessary that the feet become accustomed to the structural properties of the insole, therefore, it may be necessary to pause its use. If necessary, gradually use the In-Balance Insoles, increasing the number of hours per day until you can use them throughout the day. If the pain persists, discontinue use and consult a professional for advice.