Dermocanis Sebocure Shampoo 250ml
Topical adjuvant to seborrhea treatments, whether dry or oily and dog seborrheic dermatitis.
Composition: Salix alba extract 3.00 %; Salicylic acid 2.00 %; Colloidal sulfur 2.00 %
Indications: Topical adjuvant to seborrhea treatments, whether dry or oily and dog seborrheic dermatitis.
Instructions for use:
- Brush the dog before bathing to remove excess scales and dirt.
- Wet the animal's fur with warm water
- Shake the packaging and apply the shampoo to different parts of the body, in sufficient quantity, depending on the thickness of the hair and the size of the animal (small dog - 2 lids; medium - 4 lids; large - 6 lids)
- Spread all over the body and massage gently with your fingers to facilitate the penetration of the shampoo, until abundant foam is obtained.
- Leave to act for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly until all the foam is removed.
- Washing with this shampoo can be performed every 2-3 days depending on the severity of the process and the veterinarian's instructions.
Special warnings: In dogs with abundant flaking, it is convenient to keep the coat short to facilitate the control of the process. Seborrhea can be caused by other causes such as ectoparasitism, pyoderma, dermatophytosis, endocrinopathies, nutritional imbalances or allergies, whose simultaneous control is indispensable for complete resolution of the process.
You must follow the veterinarian's instructions at all times
For exclusive use in dogs, do not use in cats.
Store below 30ºC.