Scholl Stop Warts 80ml
Eliminates warts easily and effectively.
Scholl Stop Warts is a wart remover inspired by the liquid nitrogen freezing method used by healthcare professionals.
- Easy to use.
- Based on the rapid freezing method used by healthcare professionals. It works by quickly freezing common or plantar warts. After application, a small blister will form under the wart, which usually falls between 10 to 14 days and a new healthy skin will grow in its place.
- Eliminates warts in just one application *.
- Suitable for children from 4 years of age.
- Treatment of plantar and common warts.
* A single treatment may be sufficient; however, in the case of plantar warts, additional applications may be necessary. Do not treat the same plantar or common wart more than 4 times.
Directions for use:
Read the package leaflet carefully before use. This product is not suitable for diabetics, people with poor circulation or for children under 4 years. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use in accordance with the instructions. Always use the applicator to place the product. Incorrect use of the product can cause burns, damage to healthy tissue or blindness. Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.