Blédina Frutapura Sachet Assorted Fruits 90g
Practical way to give fruit to your baby, each sachet corresponds to a serving of fruit.
Blédina Frutapura Sachets, with a transparent and individual packaging, is 100% Fruit, without added sugars, in order to maintain its characteristics and natural flavor.
- Contains no dyes or preservatives.
- At 12 months your baby should start to develop motor skills, and eat his fruit alone. Sachets are a good way to stimulate your baby with their usual fruit. They can also be given to your baby from 6 months with the aid of a spoon.
- Contains: Apple (57.5%), pear (17.5%), banana (13%), apricot (12%), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Blédina fruits are grown in exclusive orchards isolated from sources of pollution, according to high quality standards, very different from those applicable to adults.
- Frutapura Blédina sachets are a practical way to give your baby fruit, where each sachet corresponds to a dose of fruit.
- Blédina recipes are carefully developed for your baby by child nutrition specialists.
Directions for use:
Fruit ready to eat. It can be consumed cold or at room temperature. From 1 year, the product can be given directly from the sachet once the capsule is removed. Alternatively, the product can be given to babies older than 6 months with a spoon.
You might also like