Nutribén First Milk Porridge 4m + 300g
Gluten-free porridge, composed only of two cereals (corn and rice) that are easy to digest. Because it contains milk, it is easy to prepare and only needs to be added water. Without sucrose.
Nutribén First Milky Porridge it is the first porridge containing milk, to be prepared with water from 4 months. It is made with two cereals, corn and rice, which do not contain gluten, so it is indicated in the introduction of the first cereals in the baby's diet.
- Composed of easily digestible cereals: corn and / or rice, which naturally does not contain gluten, it is the ideal porridge to introduce your baby to new textures and flavors.
- It represents an excellent source of energy.
- It has a balanced formula.
- It is enriched with vitamins.
- It has a pleasant taste and a smooth texture.
- It is a perfect complement to your food.
- Nutribén® milk porridge contains milk and, therefore, must be prepared with water to avoid excess protein and possible renal overload.
- Available in 300g and 600g presentations.
Composition: Skimmed milk powder 39%, cereals 29% (corn starch and rice flour), maltodextrin, vegetable fat (sunflower, turnip seed and coconut), milk fat, minerals (calcium, phosphorus and iron), vitamins (C, niacin, E, pantothenic acid, B1, B2 , B6, A, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3 and B12), flavoring (vanilla), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin) and antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate).
May contain traces of soy.
Directions for use:
Preparation in the bottle: Prepare a bottle of water at a temperature of 50 ° C according to the amount indicated in the dosing table. Add the amount of milk flour indicated by the baby's doctor. Shake the bottle until the flour is completely dissolved.
Preparation on the plate: Put warm water (50ºC) on a plate, according to the amount indicated in the dosing table. Add the quantity of tablespoons of milk flour indicated in the dosing table. Stir carefully with a fork until completely dissolved.
Do not add salt or sugar. Before preparing your baby's food, you should wash your hands and the necessary utensils for preparation.