Nutribén First Non-Dairy Porridge 4m + 300g
Porridge of adequate energy value based on gluten-free, easily digestible cereals, and with no added sugar, contains only the sugars naturally present in cereals. Since 4 months.
Nutribén First Non-Milky Porridge is a porridge of adequate energy value based on hypoallergenic cereals, which naturally do not contain gluten. It is ideal for introducing cereals into the baby's diet from 4 months, as it has an adequate nutritional value.
- Composed of easily digestible cereals: corn and / or rice, which naturally does not contain gluten, it is the ideal porridge to introduce your baby to new textures and flavors.
- It represents an excellent source of energy.
- It has a balanced formula.
- It is enriched with vitamins.
- It has a pleasant taste and a smooth texture.
- It is a perfect complement to your food.
- It has a low protein content (only 1.4g / 100g of powdered flour), so as not to overload the baby's kidney.
- Non-dairy porridge does not have milk as one of its ingredients and, therefore, must be prepared with the milk that the baby is drinking, and breast milk can also be used.
- Available in 300g and 600g presentations.
Directions for use:
Put warm milk (50 ° C) on a plate, according to the amount indicated in the dosing table. Add the quantity of tablespoons of Nutribén® flour First gluten-free porridge indicated in the dosing table. Stir carefully with a fork until completely dissolved. Do not add salt or sugar. Store in a cool, dry place. Close the pouch tightly after each use. After opening the bag, the flour must be consumed within a maximum period of one month.
You might also like