Nutribén Natal Pro-alfa 1 800g
Developed to meet the needs of the newborn during the first 6 months of life, when breastfeeding is not possible or is insufficient.
Nutribén Natal Pro-alfa is an early milk with LC-PUFAs, nucleotides, prebiotics and antioxidants and enriched with alpha-lactalbumin. Developed to meet the needs of the newborn during the first 6 months of life, when breastfeeding is not possible or is insufficient.
- Enriched with alpha-lactalbumin, which promotes a low protein content: 1.3g / 100ml, prevents kidney overload.
- Enriched with nucleotides, which favor the development of the baby's immune system and the maturation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Nutribén® Natal contains all the necessary nutrients for the correct development of the infant, reinforcing its natural defenses.
- Contains galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), oligosaccharides present in breast milk that provide the following benefits: they favor the growth of a healthy intestinal flora because they have a prebiotic effect, improve intestinal transit due to its effect of dietary fiber and strengthen the immune system.
- With long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFAs: AA and DHA), which intervene in the correct cognitive development of the baby's central nervous system and retina.
- Available in packages of 400g and 800g.