Enfamil AR 2 800g
From 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet for babies who regurgitate and who need a specific formula.
Enfamil AR 2 can be used by infants older than 6 months who frequently regurgitate.
- It is a formula designed with a rice starch thickener. It becomes liquid in the bottle and thick in the baby's stomach.
- It has a consistency similar to the formula for healthy infants, allowing it to flow normally through a normal teat. Slightly thickens when refrigerated, returning to normal consistency when heated.
- Contains a special blend of DHA, iron, calcium, zinc and vitamins to promote your baby's growth and development. Contains the levels of DHA * (specific type of Omega 3) recommended by experts necessary for normal vision development and iron to promote normal cognitive and immune system development. Calcium and zinc are important for growth and vitamins B1 and B6 help to regulate the nervous system.
- Enfamil AR 2 should be used as part of a diverse diet.
* With a daily dose of 100 mg of DHA.
Directions for use:
1.Wash your hands. 2. Boil water for 1 minute. Cool it to room temperature. Place the desired amount of water in the clean bottle or a glass. 3.Add the required number of level powder spoons (see feeding guidelines). Keep the spoon dry. 4.Close the bottle and shake well until the powder has completely dissolved. In the glass, mix gently. Check the temperature inside your wrist. 5. Prepare the formula immediately before each dose or put a lid on and store it in the refrigerator (2-4º C). Use within 24 hours.