Enfamil Premium 1 400g
Infant milk from 0 to 6 months.
Enfamil Premium 1 contains a special blend of DHA, taurine, nucleotides and GOS to support your baby's growth and development.
- Scientific studies show that Enfamil premium 1 satisfies your baby's nutritional needs, providing complete and balanced nutrition. If you do not breastfeed your baby, Enfamil premium 1 can be used as a single source of nutrition from birth.
- During the first months of life, the baby grows rapidly. Enfamil premium 1 was formulated to provide the necessary nutrients during this critical period of your baby's life.
- Enfamil Premium 1 contains the recommended level of DHA (specific type of Omega 3). DHA is also present in breast milk and is a natural part of your baby's diet.
- Taurine is present in breast milk.
- Enfamil Premium 1 contains the four most important nucleotides with the same content that is normally found in breast milk.
- It also contains galactooligosaccharides (GOS).
Directions for use:
1.Wash your hands. 2. Boil water for 1 minute. Cool it to room temperature. Place the desired amount of water in the clean bottle or a glass. 3.Add the required number of level powder spoons (see feeding guidelines). Keep the spoon dry. 4.Close the bottle and shake well until the powder has completely dissolved. In the glass, mix gently. Check the temperature inside your wrist. 5. Prepare the formula immediately before each dose or put a lid on and keep it in the refrigerator (2-4º C). Use within 24 hours.