Novalac AR 800g
Anti-regurgitant milk - 0 to 12 months.
Novalac AR replaces the daily formula for babies between 0 and 12 months old that it usually uses in its daily diet.
Novalac AR is a milk for infants with frequent regurgitation that covers all nutritional needs from birth to 1 year old, and can be used as a single food source up to 6 months, the age from which, under medical advice, it will be part of of a diversified diet.
- Unique composition
- Contains starch
- Liquid remains in bottle
- Becomes thick in the stomach
- Decreases regurgitation
Directions for use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the bottle.
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40ºC or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40ºC.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle first.
- Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of powder spoons, smoothing the spoon with a clean and dry knife; do not settle the dust.
- Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic lid, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat on the bottle.
- Allow to cool to a warm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist. Immediately give your baby the prepared bottle.
- Do not keep leftovers in the bottle, throw away the remaining milk.