Pyrethron Spot-On Dog plus 15Kg 1x2ml
Treatment and prevention of flea, lice and tick infestations.
PIRETRÓN is a potent external antiparasitic for the control and treatment of mosquitoes, sandflies, fleas, ticks and lice in dogs.
It spreads quickly and its insecticidal action is immediate.
- It has repellent and insecticidal action on flying insects. Repels sandflies and mosquitoes, avoiding their bites. Prevents the transmission of diseases such as Leishmaniasis.
- Eliminates and repels fleas, thus avoiding their bites and reducing the risk of allergy to flea bites and the diseases they carry.
- Eliminates and repels ticks. Reduces the risk of transmitting infectious diseases produced by this parasite
- Eliminates and repels lice, avoiding pediculosis (lice infestation). Lice infestation is the least frequent and harmful, but it causes discomfort in the infested animal.
- Without risks to the dog's health, the medicine is not absorbed through the skin, remaining on the surface.
- Safe for puppies from two weeks of age, pregnant females and lactating females.
- Do not apply to cats.