Omron HBP-1300 Professional Sphygmomanometer
Automatic blood pressure monitor, for professional use. Clinically proven accuracy, provides fast and reliable results.
Omron HBP-1300 Professional Sphygmomanometer is an easy to use and durable automatic blood pressure monitor for professional use. Clinically proven accuracy, provides fast and reliable results.
- Dual Measurement Mode. The user can choose between two measurement modes - oscillometric measurement and auscultation method (AUS mode).
- Motion detection function. When body movement is detected, the device stops deflation for 5 seconds.
- Irregular pulse indicator (disabled when used with auscultation mode). It helps to identify changes in heart rate, rhythm or pulse that can be caused by heart disease or other serious health problems.
- Display of the last reading.
- Long battery life. The rechargeable battery makes it possible to carry out 300 measurements on a single charge.
- Energy saving. When the unit is powered by the optional battery, the power is automatically turned off after the set time, in case the user forgets to turn off the power. When the unit is used with the AC adapter connected, the "Auto power off" setting does not work.
- 5 cuff sizes available for measurement. The unit can be used in pediatrics aged 3 years or over. Armband sizes available for use on the arm circumference: XL: 42-50cm, M: 22-32cm, S: 17-22cm, SS: 12-18cm
- Designed for routine blood pressure measurements. Compact and lightweight design (main unit weighs only 520g) built with handle, allows the user to carry the device easily.
- The backlit LCD screen makes it easy to view readings in dark areas, such as wards at night.
- Large START button and 3 small buttons for less used functions.
- Resistant to accidental drops.