Corega Bleaching Tablets
Helps remove stubborn stains
Corega Whitener inserts eliminate 99.9% the bacteria that cause bad breath, remove stubborn stains and help reduce plaque, leaving your dental prosthesis cleaner, fresher and brighter on a daily basis.
Unlike some toothpaste, cleaning tablets have a non-abrasive formula that cleans the dental prosthesis without damaging it and leaves little chance for bacteria or other microorganisms to develop.
Directions for use:
- Place a tablet in a container with hot water (not too much), enough to cover the dental prosthesis.
- Leave the dental prosthesis immersed in the solution for 15 minutes. The dental prosthesis can also be left immersed throughout the night.
- Brush the dental prosthesis with the solution using a soft brush.
- Discard the solution immediately after brushing.
- Rinse the dental prosthesis thoroughly under running water before putting it in your mouth.