Corega Max Sealing Cream 40g
Helps seal and protect against food particles while providing a firm and long-lasting hold.
Corega Max Sealing Cream is a fixative cream for dental prostheses that offers greater control over food entry.
- The benefit of the new Corega Máximo Selamento is, above all, to know that the use of dental prosthesis does not prevent you from eating what you like best. Helping to keep your prosthesis comfortable and fixed, the fixative gives you the freedom to enjoy the foods you like.
- It forms a superior seal and helps prevent food particles from getting stuck between your prosthesis and your gums.
- The new precision mouthpiece, with a thinner tip, allows the right amount of product to be applied to the prosthesis forming a maximum seal.
- Upper coverage area.
- Strong hold for up to 12 hours.
- Significantly increases the strength of the bite.
- Tasteless formula.
Directions for use:
The first time apply a small amount. Apply once a day for a secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, see your dentist. Apply on the clean and dry prosthesis, once a day, in short strips: A. Upper prosthesis- Apply the product on a wide strip and continue, but not too close to the edge of the prosthesis. Apply two short strips to the center of the prosthesis. B. Lower prosthesis - Apply the product on a wide strip and continue, but not too close to the edge of the prosthesis. C. Partial prosthesis - Apply two short strips. Rinse your mouth, adjust the prosthesis in place, press firmly and bite to ensure fixation.
To remove the prosthesis: Rinse your mouth with warm water and then slowly remove the prosthesis. Remove remnants of mouth and prosthetic fixative cream with warm water and a soft brush.