Cerelac Milky Wheat -40% Sugar 6m + 1kg
Children's porridge with gluten, to prepare with water, inspired by the recipe of Milky Flour, with less sugars, more cereals and a delicious flavor. Suitable for babies from 6 months.
Nestlé Cerelac Milky Wheat -40% of Sugars is a baby porridge with gluten, to prepare with water, inspired by the Milky Flour recipe, with less sugar, more cereals and a delicious flavor. It has an adequate nutritional value for baby's feeding, from 6 months.
- It offers the baby the benefits of cereals, essential in feeding the baby's little tummy.
- It is manufactured in Portugal.
- It presents a smooth texture, which helps the baby in the passage to the spoon feeding, giving him to know new flavors and new consistencies.
- Cereal-based food specially selected and grown for infant feeding.
- Baby Food with Cereals, nutritionally complete and enriched with Immunonutrients (Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1 and C).
- Hydrolyzed Cereals Enzyme, allowing a smooth flavor and a quick preparation, without lumps.
- Over 70% of the daily reference values of Ferro, which contributes to the baby's normal cognitive development.
- 32% the daily reference value of iodine, which contributes to the baby's normal growth;
- With 40% less sugars, compared to the current Cerelac Farinha Láctea recipe;
- Unique and unmistakable flavor, the favorite porridge of the Portuguese!
Directions for use:
Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the baby's porridge and make sure all utensils are properly washed. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool (40º). Pour 150ml into the baby's bowl. Add 50g or 9 shallow tablespoons of Cerelac. Stir with a fork until smooth. Give it to the baby immediately using a clean spoon. Do not keep the porridge that the baby has not consumed.