Nutribén Papa 8 Cereals and Milky Honey 6m + 300g
Papa elaborated with a careful selection of the best cereals and with the sweet and soft touch of honey.
Nutribén Papa 8 Cereals and Milky Honey it is made with a careful selection of the best cereals (wheat, corn, rice, oats, barley, rye, Indian corn and sorghum), and the touch of honey that provide a soft and delicious taste to baby's food.
- Nutribén's Gluten-Free porridges are suitable for introducing cereals into the baby's diet, in a way adjusted to his nutritional needs from 6 months.
- Enriched with Vitamins and Minerals.
- Transgenic Free.
- Without palm oil, which makes them safer.
- Produced exclusively by thermal hydrolysis (a natural process, without chemical processes) that allows: to preserve the natural flavor of the cereals; produce less sugars; obtain a porridge that dissolves more easily and quickly, avoiding overdosing and consequent overfeeding.
- Nutribén® milk porridge contains milk and, therefore, must be prepared with water to avoid excess protein and possible renal overload.
Composition: Cereals 40% (wheat flour, corn starch, rice flour, oat flour, barley flour, rye flour, Indian corn flour and sorghum flour), skimmed milk powder 21%, sugar, milk proteins, vegetable fat (palm), honey 3%, mineral salts (calcium, phosphorus and iron), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins (C, niacin, E, pantothenic acid, B1, B2, B6, A, folic acid, K1, biotin, D3 and B12) and aroma (vanilla). May contain traces of soy.
Directions for use:
Put warm water (50ºC) on a plate, according to the amount indicated in the dosing table. Add the quantity of tablespoons of milk flour indicated in the dosing table. Stir carefully with a fork until completely dissolved. Do not add salt or sugar. Before preparing your baby's food, you should wash your hands and the necessary utensils for preparation.