Nutribén Papa Multifruit Non Dairy 4m + 300g
Corn and rice porridge with fruits, indicated to diversify the baby's diet and introduce new flavors. Without milk. Suitable for babies with allergies to cow's milk proteins or lactose intolerant. No sucrose added.
Nutribén Papa Multifruit Non Dairy it is a porridge made with gluten-free cereals (corn and rice) and a careful selection of tasty fruits (orange, apple, pear and banana). Indicated from 4 months, ideal to diversify the baby's food and introduce new flavors.
- Nutribén's Gluten-free porridges are suitable for introducing cereals into the baby's diet, in a way adjusted to his nutritional needs from 4 months onwards. They are suitable for consumption by celiac babies.
- Enriched with Vitamins and Minerals.
- Transgenic Free.
- Without palm oil, which makes them safer.
- Produced exclusively by thermal hydrolysis (a natural process, without chemical processes) that allows: to preserve the natural flavor of the cereals; produce less sugars; obtain a porridge that dissolves more easily and quickly, avoiding overdosing and consequent overfeeding.
- Non-dairy porridge does not have milk as one of its ingredients and, therefore, must be prepared with the milk that the baby is drinking, and breast milk can also be used.
Directions for use:
Baby bottle preparation: Put the baby's warm milk (50ºC) into the bottle, prepared according to the dosing table. Add the amount of porridge indicated by the doctor. Shake the bottle until the flour is completely dissolved.
Preparation on the plate: Put the baby's amount of warm milk (50ºC) on a plate, indicated in the dosing table. Add the amount of tablespoons of the porridge indicated on the dosing table. Stir carefully with a fork until completely dissolved.
Do not add salt or sugar. Before preparing your baby's food, you should wash your hands and the necessary utensils for preparation.