Nestlé Sinlac Expert 4m + 250g
Cereal porridge to prepare with water, intended for diets without milk, lactose, gluten and soy.
Nestlé Expert Sinlac 4m + is a baby porridge without milk, lactose, gluten and soy, to meet the specific nutritional needs of babies and children with food intolerances or allergies.
- Cereal porridge on the market without Milk, Lactose, Gluten and Soy.
- Nutritionally complete cereal porridge with high nutritional value, which provides the necessary amounts of proteins, vitamins and minerals essential for the baby to have an adequate diet from 4 months.
- It has an appropriate combination of rice flour and locust bean seeds, which allows to obtain a complete porridge, prepared with water, without milk proteins and without lactose.
- A unique combination of rice and carob, which allows to obtain a nutritionally complete porridge and enriched with Immunonutrients (Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A and C).
- Over 60% of the daily reference value of Ferro, which contributes to the baby's normal cognitive development.
- Hydrolyzed Cereals Enzyme, which provide easily digestible carbohydrates and facilitate quick and lump-free preparation.
Directions for use: Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the baby's porridge and make sure all utensils are properly washed. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 150ml and pour the warm water into the baby's bowl. Add 50 or 9 flat tablespoons of NESTLÉ SINLAC. Stir with a fork until smooth. Give it to the baby immediately using a clean spoon.