Medela Nipple Protectors 2 pcs
They protect sore or cracked nipples from friction before and after breastfeeding.
Medela Nipple Protectors protect sore or cracked nipples from friction before and after breastfeeding, giving the sensitive breast tissue time to heal.
- The soft and flexible silicone membrane feels comfortable against the skin and adapts to your chest.
- The nipple shield opening position is directly above the nipple.
- They ensure maximum comfort. Their anatomical shape and flexible, skin-friendly silicone membrane make them invisible and pleasant to use.
- Small ventilation holes in the upper part of the shell allow air to circulate, prevent moisture from forming and help healing.
- They help to prevent nipple inflammation (caused by the incorrect position of the baby's mouth). They absorb the milk that comes out between feedings.
- Can be used between breastfeeding periods. If inflammation persists, consult your doctor. Avoid using overnight to avoid causing painful injuries.
Advice for use:
Lift the silicone membrane around the shell. Then place the Nipple Protector in your bra so that the opening of the silicone membrane fits exactly to the nipple. The shell ventilation holes should face upwards. It is recommended to use a bra suitable for breastfeeding as it allows a better accommodation of the Nipple Protector. Caution: Do not feed the baby with the milk accumulated in the nipple shield.