Win Fit MC 30 capsules
Contributes to the normal functioning of brain function.
Win Fit MC is a food supplement that contributes to the normal functioning of brain function, memory and concentration, not neglecting antioxidant protection and energy.
We have all experienced the sensation of having an embarrassing lapse of memory, or “a white one” at important moments.
At other times, like the typical exam times, we would like to have an absolute concentration and infinite memory that stores all the information. Stress and sleep disorders are some of the most frequent causes of common forgetfulness, which occurs on a daily basis.
On the other hand, a healthy and balanced diet, regular physical activity and the use, whenever necessary, of supplements with ingredients such as DHA, Ginseng or Ginkgo Biloba, are a positive influence on memory.
Win Fit MC contains:
- DHA: contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily dose of 250mg.
- Ginkgo Biloba: contributes to the maintenance of memory and the preservation of cognitive function.
- Ginseng: which contributes to memory performance, and improves concentration. Contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance.
- Guarana: which optimizes mental and physical functions for better performance. It is a source of energy.
- 5-HTP (5-HYDROXYTHRIPTOPHAN): amino acid with action similar to tryptophan, which is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The lack of serotonin can cause emotional instability, insomnia and anxiety.
- L-arginine: precursor to the neurotransmitter nitric oxide.
- Glutamine: important amino acid for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters glutamate and GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid).
- Glutonin, Carotenoids, Vitamin E and Selenium: which contributes to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidations.
- Phosphatidylserine: which can improve memory and cognitive performance in the elderly.
- Vitamin D: which contributes to normal muscle function; normal functioning of the immune system; and maintaining normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C: which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system; reduction of tiredness and fatigue; protection of cells against undesirable oxidation.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid: which contribute to a normal psychological function.
- Zinc: which contributes to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidations.
- Iron: which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Copper: which contributes to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidation.
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule a day, after one of the main meals.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.