Chicco Baby Hug 4 in 1 Air Stone
The exclusive 4-in-1 solution for your baby, from birth to 36 months.
Baby Hug 4 in 1 Air is a unique solution that allows you to manage various daily routines for babies from 0 to 36 months old, occupying just one square meter! It transforms into a crib, a reclining and elevated lounger, a highchair and baby's first highchair, to accompany every moment of the day. Air version Includes mesh windows that help air circulate smoothly and allow parents to easily see baby through them. Thanks to the 4 swivel wheels and the height adjustment system, the Baby Hug 4 in 1 Air is the perfect ally for parents and baby, anywhere in the house.
- For the first few days, it's a comfortable solution for naps. thanks to the cozy shape of the crib.
- Mesh areas on the side favor correct air circulation and visual contact between parents and baby.
- It is equipped with an electronic bow with toys, to entertain and stimulate baby's curiosity. It has several activities such as sounds (6 lullabies and 6 fun songs), lights and 3 soft toys to entertain baby during playtime.
- With the adjustable toy bow, you can safely entertain your baby thanks to the 5-point harness.
- The baby hug's soft and removable padded reducer ensures maximum comfort for the baby.
- The backrest can be reclined in 3 different positions to ensure optimal comfort for the baby. By adjusting the backrest to a reclined position, you can help your baby during gastric reflux.
- From 6 months of age, it can be transformed into a highchair to make your life easier during the first meals.
- Thanks to its 4 swivel wheels with brakes, you can move easily and safely.
- With a convenient pedal, you can adjust the height of the baby hug, so you never lose eye contact with your baby and adapt it perfectly to the height of your table.
- If you position the baby hug at the minimum height, it can be used by your baby as his chair to read a book, draw or watch TV during snack time.
- Removable and machine washable lining.
Before use, carefully read the labels and warnings indicated on the product packaging.
You might also like