Pic AquaBloc Postoperative Dressing 10x6cm 5units
Post-operative dressing with high impermeability against water and bacteria.
Pic AquaBloc Postoperative Dressing is an ultra-thin, breathable dressing made on a special polyurethane support, designed and developed to guarantee maximum wound protection against water and bacteria, the main obstacles to a safe recovery.
- You can't feel it, you can't see it: the special polyurethane film makes AQUABLOC plasters ultra-thin and ultra-invisible.
- Waterproof barrier against water and bacteria.
- Special hydrophobic plug that prevents blood from reaching the surface, guaranteeing a maximum result from an aesthetic-visual point of view.
- It can be kept applied to the skin for several days. The particularity of the new Aquabloc dressing is that it can be used in all situations where the skin can get hot or sweaty and where, therefore, the adhesive cannot resist, such as in the pool, at sea, or when taking showers or baths. hot, etc.
- It is adaptable also in the most difficult areas of the body.
You might also like