Chicco Cradle Next2Me Air
Sleeping is even better when your baby is next to you.
Chicco Next2Me Air is a great option for babies to sleep with their parents. All sides of the crib are mesh to allow air to circulate smoothly and parents can easily see the baby inside the crib. In addition to being very comfortable, as in all cribs, it can be attached to the parents' bed, with the side edge open, or as a conventional closed crib. The crib is suitable for the baby's first months of life. Its enveloping shape and compact design allow the baby to feel more secure and protected, as if they were in the mother's womb, making the transition from life inside the mother's womb to the outside environment more pleasant, natural and gradual.
- The crib has a breathable mattress and is fully lined with mesh, in order to guarantee maximum air circulation inside and greater visibility to be able to observe your baby.
- The crib is equipped with a simple fastening system, which allows the crib to be securely attached to the parents' bed using 2 fastening straps.
- It is compatible with most types of beds, including beds with drawers or sommiers, thanks to its folding feet and height adjustment on 6 different levels.
- The crib can also be used as an independent crib, separate from the parents' bed, in the baby's room or in the living room during the day. In this way, your baby will always be close to you, also thanks to the 2 wheels with brakes that make it easy to move the crib inside the house.
- In cradle mode, it can be tilted up to 2 levels of difference between the two sides.
- The crib is tiltable to facilitate the baby's digestion, reduce regurgitation or in case of nasal congestion.
- The soft and breathable mattress allows air to pass through.
- The iron can be removed for hand washing.
- Transport bag.
- Breathable mattress.
- Strap kit for attachment to the parents' bed.
- Dimensions: 66/81H x 69L x 94L cm.
- Transport bag dimensions: 20 x 57 cm.
- Weight: 9 kg.
Before use, carefully read the labels and warnings indicated on the product packaging.
You might also like