Philips Avent Natural Teat Slow Flow 2unit
Slow flow with 2 holes.
Philips Avent Natural Teat Slow Flow it has 2 holes that guarantee the adequate flow for babies from 1 month of age. The Philips Avent Natural range offers teats with different levels of softness and increasing flow rates, for each stage of your baby's development.
Philips Avent teats are made from high-quality, resistant silicone. The raw material used to manufacture the teat is subjected to rigorous quality and safety tests.
The teat has an ultra soft texture and was developed to simulate the feeling of the breast. The spiral design, the shape similar to the mother's breast and exclusive and comfortable petals, make the teats softer and more flexible.
Anti-colic valve developed to prevent the air in your baby's belly, in order to reduce cramps and discomfort.
The wide teat, similar to the shape of the breast, allows a natural grip, facilitating the combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding for your baby.
Use only with Philips Avent Natural bottles. Teats are available in packs of 2.
The 7 advantages of silicone:
- Fully transparent, for a hygienic and natural look
- Indicated for allergies to latex
- Silicone rubber is more durable than latex
- Resistant to baby's teeth
- Odorless and tasteless, facilitates compatibility with breastfeeding
- Sterilizable with boiling water, steam or cold water
- Suitable for microwave and dishwasher