Sesderma Fillderma Nano 30 + 30ml
Filling in all types of wrinkles.
Filling in all types of wrinkles. Prevention and treatment of skin aging. Why do wrinkles appear? The main cause of the formation of wrinkles is the loss of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, an inevitable phenomenon that occurs as we age.
Fillderma Nano is a two-step system that fills wrinkles, achieving immediate and long-term filling in the medium term, reducing the depth of wrinkles from the inside. Contains active ingredients that treat wrinkles at 4 different levels: epidermis, dermal-epidermal union, dermis and hypodermis.
- Fills and reduces the depth of wrinkles.
- Prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
- Regenerates and restructures the dermal matrix by stimulating the synthesis of collagen, elastin, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid, substances that stop being synthesized over the years.
- Provides intense hydration and improves the appearance of the skin: smoother, pinkish and luminous.
- Firms and provides elasticity lost over time.
Directions for use:
1 - Exfoliate the skin once every 10 days to enhance the filling effect.
2 - Apply Fillderma Nano step 1 only on the wrinkle, massage for 2 to 3 minutes. Apply Step 2 over the entire face, massaging 2 to 3 minutes until completely absorbed.
3 - You can complete the treatment by applying a cream suitable for your skin type such as: Daeses - firming; Acglicolic - anti-wrinkle; Retises - retinol + Vitamin C; BTSes - expression lines; Resveraderm - antioxidant.
Treatment time - two applications a day, morning and night for 6 to 12 months. Maintenance treatment - 3 applications per week, preferably at night.